School fees for the year 2021/2022
Fees for the school year 2021/22 are:
One child – £110 ( per term)
Two children – £180 (per term)
Three and more children – £215 ( per term)
One child – £100 (per term)
Two children – £170 (per term)
Three and more children – £205 (per term)
To receive the discount, the fee must be paid before 04.12.2021. From 05.12.2021 the fee will be charged without discount.
Notes related to the school fees:
- A discounted fee will be charged for the first four weeks of each trimester, up to a set date;
- The standard fee (no discount) will be charged for the next four weeks of each trimester, until a date to be determined;
- Fees paid outside these dates will be treated as late fees and will be subject to a £30 administration charge. An administration charge will be made automatically if the trimester fee or any part of it is not paid;
- The trimester fee must be paid before the start of the term to which it relates;
- In case of non-payment of fees, the family will receive a reminder in writing and by phone to pay the obligation within seven (7) days;
- Failure to pay the standard and administrative fees may result in the removal of the child(ren) from the list of students and their inability to attend our school.
Please pay the fees by bank transfer to our bank account, inserting your child’s name in the ‘Reference’ box.
Bank Name: HSBC Bank
Account name: MIKOLAJ REJ POLISH SCHOOL
Account number: 51690167
Sort code: 40-02-13
Alternatively, fees may be paid in person at the school building by debit/credit card.
During the pandemic, we do not accept cash/cheque payments.
For questions about payments, please email: [email protected]
As a charity organization we accept donations of any amount. The funds received in this way are used to equip the school, e.g. with teaching aids, adtio/IT equipment, etc.
You can make a donation as a Gift Aid. Information about Gift Aid can be found at Gift Aid – Szkoła Przedmiotów Ojczystych im. Mikołaja Reja (psmrej.org)